CUSTOM BIKE OF BAJAJ PULSAR 135 LS (BLUE)
Bajaj Pulsar has many variants of motorcycles, one of them has already on market in Indonesia. That was 135 LS, a small engine of Bajaj Pulsar. And its capacity 134,9 cc 4-stroke 4-valve single cylinder. LS means a Light Sport, lighten than the other Pulsar series, its dimensions and weighing. I love how they designed the light series, but I prefer a muscles. And this is what I've done to the current bike. Front suspension is upside down, rear is mono shock, front double disc-brake and larger rims and tyres. I keep the rests original.That's it! This custom bike modified digital in Adobe Photoshop. A custom bike Pulsar 135 LS. Photo edited by Morukai.

Wuihh keren banget OM!...jadi makin sangar dan agresif!...hanya dengan sedikit sentuhan dari sang punggawa MORUKAI,..khan dah kluar tuh CBR 250 versi NUI MOdification, Mugen Honda, dan Moriwaki..gimana klo ini CBR 250 versi MORUKAI yang Special Production nya..hehhee..(kencrot)
ReplyDeletelau gak ya kalo ada versi morukainya? hehe...paling nanti yang make saya aja xixixi...
ReplyDeletestevie apa kbrnya brur... damn it's so good cbr250 nya.... brur kpn bs ktmuan di rmh mas di pejaten barat 2 ? kbr@i yah...thxs brur & salam buat ur fam at home. shallom
ReplyDeleteWah ada mas rama, apa kabar? ok mas, nanti saya kontak ya...thanks.
ReplyDelete