CUSTOM BIKE OF BAJAJ PULSAR 135 LS (BLUE)
Bajaj Pulsar has many variants of motorcycles, one of them has already on market in Indonesia. That was 135 LS, a small engine of Bajaj Pulsar. And its capacity 134,9 cc 4-stroke 4-valve single cylinder. LS means a Light Sport, lighten than the other Pulsar series, its dimensions and weighing. I love how they designed the light series, but I prefer a muscles. And this is what I've done to the current bike. Front suspension is upside down, rear is mono shock, front double disc-brake and larger rims and tyres. I keep the rests original.That's it! This custom bike modified digital in Adobe Photoshop. A custom bike Pulsar 135 LS. Photo edited by Morukai.

Good looking om!tapi dah banyak decal di pasaran keknya om,..kecuali tagline: semakin di depan..segera di produksi massal kayak repsol honda blade xixix ix...
ReplyDeleteIya bro, memang udah banyak decalnya. Kalau yang ini memang special order buat temen, yang membedakan hanya komposisinya aja. Mungkin ini salah satu cara untuk memberikan fresh look ke Mio generasi awal..
ReplyDelete