VIBRANT DESIGNS AT VANCOUVER 2010 WINTER PARALYMPICS

Have you been there at Vancouver 2010 Winter Paralympics? I wasn't there too, but what I'd like to show was illustration and design which used in promotional events. These artworks was created and made by Vanoc's team design. First time I saw these illustration which was published on official website Vancouver 2010. I really like these artworks, because it was created in an impressive details, vibrant colours combination and textures.

I never seen designs and illustrations like these which used for sport events, especially at the largest event olympic games. These are something new for people like me, or even generally. I loved the ideas to combined olympic sport elements in to designs. Please take a look at the below images. You'll find vibrant colours of blue, green and white also the variation colours too. See how the team designers created the images of sky clouds, forest landscapes and support elements. Also the clip art figures looks dynamic at performing sports. The colours choice was a clever idea like used on winter theme of the Vancouver Olympics, a paralympic games. So far, these are most conceptual and finest artworks design that I like.


Photo from www.adsoftheworld.com

Photo from www.adsoftheworld.com

Photo from www.adsoftheworld.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUTURE MOTORCYCLE IN A PRIEST FILM (2011)

BIGGER RIM AND TYRE ON BAJAJ PULSAR 180 UG3

CUSTOM BIKE OF BAJAJ PULSAR 135 LS (BLUE)