RIDING A MOTORBIKE FROM JAKARTA TO JOGJA

This is my first experience riding a motorbike from Jakarta to Jogja in October 2008. It tooks about 12-14 hours long ride from Southern routes. We started to ride from Jakarta with two motorbikes, I'm riding Bajaj Pulsar and a friend who accompanied me ride his Honda Tiger.

That was a wonderful journey to me, especially for both of us as a small team. Through the midnight ride and long empty roads, rain and mud tracks, etc. But I learned much from the journey, how to make quick decisions, keeping the attitudes, how to pass traffics, safely overtaking the vehicles, keep focus on road and arrived safely to our destination.

Never too late to ride along your motorbike and never give up bro!

Gunung Kidul, Wonosari, Jogjakarta. Photo belongs to Morukai

Photo belongs to Morukai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUTURE MOTORCYCLE IN A PRIEST FILM (2011)

BIGGER RIM AND TYRE ON BAJAJ PULSAR 180 UG3

CUSTOM BIKE OF BAJAJ PULSAR 135 LS (BLUE)